9/10/09

While I was sleeping

WOW! What happened? I can't really remember when I decided I was going to be a blogger but it must have been about a year ago. No one was reading me. No one was commenting on me. No one cared. It even got to the point that I didn't care either. If no one was going to read it then I wasn't going to write it. As you can see, my postings are few and with great amounts of time between them.

I haven't signed on it about a month now and have jumped from about 195 views, mostly belonging to me, to over 11,000.

I demand a recount! Surely this is a counting error. Or is it a sign that I should get back to the task at hand? I'm leaning towards a mixture of the two. I like to write even when I have nothing of significance to say, like today. But I also am not foolish. Am I to believe that 11,000 people viewed/read my blog and not a single one of them liked it enough to comment or follow it?

Are you one of the thousands of people that have been here before? Who are you? Why did you choose me? Are you going to come back? Do you have anything to say for yourself? Don't you want to argue with me or tell me how brilliant I am?

I just want to know where this unexpected but much appreciated boost came from. If nothing else, please offer me up your best guess!

Other than this surprise, there is a lot going on with me lately. Some good, some not so great. I'm still married for the time being and I'm ok with it, today. Ask tomorrow and it's a crapshoot how I will reply.

I'm happy to post daily if I know what you want to hear and that someone is interested. I have a hole in my life right now and could use some virtual banter to keep me sane(ish).

No comments:

Post a Comment